**************<<<Join Popeye Forum>>>**************

Advantages:
1) Join chatbox (on main page)
2) Create Topics
3) Reply to topics
4) Discuss Queries
5) Make Friends Here.
6) Gain knowledge, Share Knowledge.
7) Get tag on Popeyehub Forum - VIP / Power / Demigod (only forum)

* <<<THIS IS COMPLETELY FREE IF YOU DIDNT KNOW>>> *

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Popeye Forum
**************<<<Join Popeye Forum>>>**************

Advantages:
1) Join chatbox (on main page)
2) Create Topics
3) Reply to topics
4) Discuss Queries
5) Make Friends Here.
6) Gain knowledge, Share Knowledge.
7) Get tag on Popeyehub Forum - VIP / Power / Demigod (only forum)

* <<<THIS IS COMPLETELY FREE IF YOU DIDNT KNOW>>> *
Popeye Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mardaani Movie Honest reviews

Go down

Rate this (Out of 5) :

Mardaani Movie Honest reviews I_vote_lcap0%Mardaani Movie Honest reviews I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Mardaani Movie Honest reviews I_vote_lcap0%Mardaani Movie Honest reviews I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Mardaani Movie Honest reviews I_vote_lcap100%Mardaani Movie Honest reviews I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 7 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7
Back

Mardaani Movie Honest reviews Empty Mardaani Movie Honest reviews

Post by Admin Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:00 am

Mardaani [2014]

Directors:  Pradeep Sarkar |
Writers: Gopi Puthran |
Stars: Rani Mukerji, Tahir Raj Bhasin, Sanjay Taneja |

Mardaani Movie Honest reviews Mardaani2

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3495000/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Rating       :   3.25 out of 5

Story           -        3 out of 5
Thriller         -        3.5 out of 5
Screenplay    -        3 out of 5
Action          -        3.5 out of 5

Intro : A cop's search for a missing teenage girl leads her to the depraved world of child trafficking. What follows is a cat-and-mouse game between the fearless cop and a ruthless mafia kingpin.

My Review :

Ok .. One thing : hats off to this movie. Yeh yeh these types of movie get babaji ka thullu in box office, sum say that singham returns on its 10th day has earned more then Mardaani on its 1st but this is it guys.

Fantastic Direction.... this Movie has Been kept So realistic that its hard to think its from bollywood. NO Over-acting (for which our bolly is famous for Razz) and emotional but not too much (this too haha) like just the perfect things that happen in real life. Even music is just the perfect.

I wish Ram Gopal Verma goes the this movie's Director (Pradeep Sarkar) and gets his autograph.

Acting : I Bow to Rani Mukherjee on this one... this is her best acting i have ever seen she is better then her past movie where she flaunted guys with here mini-skirt. the main villian is a BIT bit bit disappointment.

Note : this is just to guys in mumbai who think women are pretty safe today and this is just a emotional drama : U are wrong, go outside mumbai and see especially delhi and north east side.. its like 11.30 pm in mumbai is 8.30 pm there, its like that. seeing delhi and north eastern side of our country i actually repect Mumbai Police for what it does even after adding all the bribes.

This is overall a Positive movie. No twists and turns.

This might be also called as indian version of Taken 1.

Atleast a One Time MUST Watch for every Indian.

bounce  bounce 
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://popeye.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down