**************<<<Join Popeye Forum>>>**************

Advantages:
1) Join chatbox (on main page)
2) Create Topics
3) Reply to topics
4) Discuss Queries
5) Make Friends Here.
6) Gain knowledge, Share Knowledge.
7) Get tag on Popeyehub Forum - VIP / Power / Demigod (only forum)

* <<<THIS IS COMPLETELY FREE IF YOU DIDNT KNOW>>> *

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Popeye Forum
**************<<<Join Popeye Forum>>>**************

Advantages:
1) Join chatbox (on main page)
2) Create Topics
3) Reply to topics
4) Discuss Queries
5) Make Friends Here.
6) Gain knowledge, Share Knowledge.
7) Get tag on Popeyehub Forum - VIP / Power / Demigod (only forum)

* <<<THIS IS COMPLETELY FREE IF YOU DIDNT KNOW>>> *
Popeye Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singham Returns Movie 2014 Honest Reviews

3 posters

Go down

Rate this (Out of 5) :

View results

Singham Returns Movie 2014 Honest Reviews Empty Singham Returns Movie 2014 Honest Reviews

Post by Admin Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:19 am

Singham Returns
Director: Rohit Shetty
Writers: Farhad (dialogue), Yunus Sajawal (screenplay)
Stars: Kareena Kapoor, Ajay Devgn, Anupam Kher

Singham Returns Movie 2014 Honest Reviews Singham-Returns-Firs-Look-Poster-3

Imdb : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2309764/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Rating       :   2.25 out of 5

Story           -        2.5 out of 5
Action           -       2 out of 5
Screenplay    -        2.5 out of 5
Romance       -       2 out of 5
Intro :  Owing to the wrongdoings affiliated with evils similar to black money, an honest but ferocious police officer returns as the Deputy Commissioner of Police with the prospect of wiping out injustice.

My Review :  

Okay, Most guys including me like singham 1.... this one DISAPPOINTS me a BIT
the story just the same.. good honest policemen fight corrupt guys and he finally win the end blah blah blah.... and i actually dont mind that

action is a bit too FAKE... Hero punches sum thugs like 20 times on face and still there is no blood / swelling.... Hero aka Ajay Devgen get blown away from a blast (you can see that in trailer too) and what u dont see is He just stands up with no scratches.. hell there are no scratches on his shirt too  lol!  BIG LOL. Just what do u take indians for Rohit.

Coming back there are superb flaws in the logic too : when a politician is attacked by around 20-30 guys with Rifles.. its not a small deal.... when and if a policemen captures sumwhere around 2000 crores (as you can see below) and they dot even follow the money trail or open up a big investigation??? CRIME BRANCH / INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT / CBI - do u think these guys sleep all the time. (EVEN RAW would have been involved is guys were using missiles and all) Rohit shetty here's a General Knowledge for You : India is not so laid back. it must have worked it if was in pakistan or somalia.

Singham Returns Movie 2014 Honest Reviews IHjbcx
Guess How much is this??? (my cal is 2000 crores)
Acting : Ok, here the parts where i feel a bit happy about... Ajay devgn has worked hard and fulfilled what people expected of him. Kareena kapoor has acted and worked well too but for sum reason she doesn't seem like his lover she seems more like his big sister. Maybe that's just me.

BIGGEST CON OF THE MOVIE : Very Very Very BAD CHOICE for the CAST of VILLIANS.

See the most important factor cause of which guys loved singham is cause of FANTASTIC action from the villian (Prakash raj)... donno what clicked Rohit shetty to hire this goons as villians.

ONE TIME BARELY WATCHABLE

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://popeye.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Singham Returns Movie 2014 Honest Reviews Empty Re: Singham Returns Movie 2014 Honest Reviews

Post by LiamNeeson.a.k.a.dragon Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:26 am

One more flaw was Mumbai Police already having AK-47 in their vans. Since when did mumbai police get AK-47 rifles.
Besides the masked goons who attack police vans with ak-47 don't hit a single policeman inside the van ( masked goons were spraying bullets all over the van ).
Remember the fate of our brave officers who encountered the same situation during 26/11 attack

LiamNeeson.a.k.a.dragon

Back to top Go down

Singham Returns Movie 2014 Honest Reviews Empty Re: Singham Returns Movie 2014 Honest Reviews

Post by W32.Sality Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:02 am

I too agree... Bad choice for villians.
W32.Sality
W32.Sality

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:46 pm

Ohhh.... i was not sure about that Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://popeye.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum